A repository of research materials and such related to the art of letterpress printing which includes:
Jürgen Wegner, NfB, or, The News from Brandywine.
A project to collect and preserve printed matter. It was intended to be-to become-an archive on the history of books and printing. Producing a number of series including newsletters to publicise and promote an interest in books and printing in Australia and New Zealand. These include:
- Annual bibliography of books and printing in Australia and New Zealand, 4 (2008) +
- Brandywine, issue 1 (1990)-issue 5 (1992). A journal on books and printing especially Australian private presses.
- Brandywine bibliography, 1 (1981) + . An irregular series of specialist bibliographies – some of them ongoing – on the subject of books and printing.
- 4. Brandywine documents on the history, 1 (1980) + . An irregular series of pamphlet facsimiles on the subject of books and printing.
- Brandywine keepsake, 1979-1990. An annual series of pamphlet keepsakes for friends on the subject of books and printing.
- Directory of company histories of the book industries, Lieferung 1 (1981) +. An irregular bibliography of international jubilee histories from the “book industries”.
- NfB, or, The news from Brandywine, #1 (July 2011) + . A monthly digital newsletter. Copies are archived by the National Library of New Zealand’s National Digital Heritage Archive at: http://ndhadeliver.natlib.govt.nz/content-aggregator/getIEs?system=ilsdb&id=1517808
- The shadow-land, #1 (2000) + . A now bi-monthly journal largely on the subject of books and printing in Australia and New Zealand. Title has varied.
- The shadowland papers, #1 (2007) + . A series of occasional papers on the subject of books and printing, chiefly on Australia and New Zealand.
- Typographica, 1/2 (1983) + . An international bibliography of type specimen books held in the archive.